Sunday, August 13, 2006

Windsor


It's so great to spend time with good friends.
When I was younger and thought about one day when I was married and I would hang out with my married friends I definitely thought of myself being older - or at least feeling older.
It was so great to spend time with Regan and her husband (of one month!) Steve as well as our good friends Elisha and Mike who are back from the Dominican Republic for a month.
We visited Regan and Steve in Windsor and though it was a whirl-wind visit we managed to have a delicious picnic by the river, play frisbee, see Steve jump in the river to get the frisbee, see their house-in-process (a lot of renovations and fix-ups), see Talladega Nights, look at wedding pictures and just have some great conversations.
I had such a great time. I truly treasure these godly friends and feel so blessed to have each one of them in my life.

1 comment:

  1. steve is my hero... oh brother. But I am jealous Nes that you got to hang out with Regs. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...