Friday, July 14, 2006

Treat pick of the month

As I was sitting in the computer room on campus, slightly discouraged about a support issue it came to me that I'm behind in my "Treat pick of the month"!
Well, if there's anything that can cheer me up it's treats!
So here's July's treat pick!
Now I know that many people don't like these, but if you're a lover of sugar and marshmallows than you should agree with me that marshmallow peanuts (or as I've recently heard them called, Circus Peanuts) are delicious! You could also go with the marshmallow bananas. Mmm...I love these sugary delights. So soft and chewy and even better a day or two of exposure to air - stale Circus Peanuts. Does it get any better?

1 comment:

  1. I do like marshmallow, but your experience at the melting pot sounds little more appetizing :)
    By the way, I'm moving in down the street from you guys! woot!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...