Thursday, May 25, 2006

crochet

I've recently come back to a beloved hobby, crocheting.
It only took me about 10 minutes to get right back into the swing of things.
So I've decided to make an afghan. However it's starting to buckle and I think that's because my foundation stitches were much tighter than the rest of the stitches are.
I don't want to pull it all out because I've already done so much on it and I think it'll be ok once it is full sized. Oh well...my first afghan.
My next one will be much better.
I'm going to put cream coloured stripes in it.
I'm also going to try (on my next afghan) a different stitch that is more stretchy and has more 'give' to it.

1 comment:

  1. Thats great! Such a relaxing hobby isn't it? Makes you feel like you've really accomplished something while watching CSI. You should see how horribly shaped the afgan i made was. I can't even describe it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...