Friday, May 5, 2006

challenge

I have recently been challenged from numerous sources to write things down.
Not just any old "things", but my values, my goals, my mission statement, my budget.
Over the next month, I want to focus on my mission statement, my budget and my values - oh and my goals. I guess that means I'm working on all of them!
I was at a leadership conference today and one of the speakers said that a life without goals and a vision is not worth living. One of the other speakers said that 60% of Americans (they were American speakers) do not have any written goal system. 27% didn't even know anything about writing personal goals down.
I think it's a good challenge to put out there. Think about your values. Your goals. What is your mission statement? Are you aimlessly wandering through life just "coasting"?
I think the tendancy to "coast" is a very easy, but costly one.
This is my only chance to live life to the fullest. I do not have another chance to live my life.
One shot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...