Wednesday, May 3, 2006

baseball

I have a renewed sense of appreciation for baseball.
Tonight I watched the Jays/Sox game with my husband.
It totally brought back the days of playing baseball (and when I say baseball, I really mean softball or slo-pitch). Those were great days.
I really love baseball. I think it's because I understand it. And also because I like playing it.
Apparently this is supposed to be a good year for the Jays too! Perfect timing, if you ask me!
So with my renewed sense of appreciation for watching baseball, I now have a renewed desire to play baseball. At my church they have a women`s team starting up so perhaps I will join it.
We`ll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...