Wednesday, February 8, 2006

lunch

One of the things I like best about eating lunch at school is that every day - at approximately 12:30pm, these two guys will come out to the middle of the stairway. They are usually dressed in some wild costume - some days it's pure mexican outfits, today it was hippy/Bob Marley outfits. And one of them will whip out his trumpet, the other will strum up a melody on his guitar and they'll just play this little ditty. Then they'll turn around and walk out.
I love it. It's so random. And it always brings a smile to my face.
Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...