Monday, January 16, 2006

Treat pic 'o the month!

It's a little late this month and for that I apologize. I actually would have completely forgotten were it not for the concern of my husband that I hadn't put up the treat pic! What a loyal reader. :)
Anyway, this month's treat is Glosettes Raisins. I love 'em. The chocolate is so sweet. The raisin is nice and chewy. What could be better? And they're bite sized, so you just pop 'em in your mouth. 3 at a time or even 4! Or if you're like my husband you might just tip the entire box into your mouth and fill 'er up. :)
Try this tasty treat and look out for February's treat pic!



Apartment countdown is t-minus 13 days

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...