Tuesday, January 31, 2006

home

It doesn't feel like home yet. But it's a great little apartment and even though the novelty of unpacking and finding new things has definitely worn off, I'm enthralled to be here.

The move went surprisingly well despite the weather being miserable and rainy. And despite us getting a 26 foot truck that was standard and according to my husband, "a beast to drive". But he did it and he did it quite well.



So after a few days of unpacking the major things we're down to the nitty gritty random items. All of which - well, most of which I'd be more than happy to just throw out. So much junk!
Today is devoted to getting my home in order and I hope to conquer the rest of it today. Lots to do, so I better run!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...