Tuesday, January 10, 2006

19 days and counting

6 Brant Avenue. My new address.
Yesterday my husband and I went apartment hunting. In the end, we found our apartment (or did our apartment find us?). But the first few we looked at were complete dumps! Smelly lobbies, weird & loud tenants, busy streets, crazy landlords, sketchy elevators, and even sketchier apartments. I was actually getting a bit down after looking at these small, icky apartments that were more expensive than our apartment in Kitchener. It came to our last apartment viewing. I instantly loved it. It's all brand new and it's just beautiful. No balconey because it's on the bottom floor, so it's half above ground, but there's lots of windows and light and ... I love it! New kitchen, new bathroom, new tiles (they are goregeous and not the tacky kind of tiles!), new carpet...oh and a TON of closets and lots of space. Which is good because it's slightly smaller than our old apartment.
So needless to say, I am counting down the days 'til January 29th. We can move in early so that's a great bonus. And the landlady is normal. Not weird or crazy or trailer trashy. (Is that mean of me to say?)
Anyway, I'm glad and ever-so-thankful. God totally provided for us and I know He will continue to do so as we are finishing up raising our support.
I'll post pictures when we move in because I only took short videos of the apartment.
Silly Vaness.
No pictures.
They will come. Oh yes, they will come.
I'm giddy with excitement!

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!! i'm so happy for you! i want to see it!! maybe some help moving in?

    love sab

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...