Sunday, December 25, 2005

t.i.r.e.d.

Don't you just hate it when you have just written a really long blog entry and then something happens and your browser crashes? Yah. Me too.
Garrr....stupid yahoo browser.
ANYWAY...back to my Christmasey entry. *sigh*
Christmas.
This morning we spent Christmas with Jamie's parents and sister and got loaded up with presents.


Me with my spiffy Napoleon Dynamite cards from Erin. *Flippin sweet!*

Then in the afternoon we went to my parent's house and got more presents. And had an incredible dinner. The only thing was that I was hoping to have more time to play games. I was surprised at how fast time flew by! But it's always fun to hang out with my family.


The Taylor Crew enjoying Christmas Dinner.

Shereen and I watched The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Good movie. If you like chick flicks. I read the book and I quite enjoyed both the book and movie.

But I am ridiculously sore from working out yesterday with Shereen. Whooboy. I've never been so sore in my WHOLE LIFE. I'm not kidding. I can't walk up or downstairs, I can't sit on the toilet, I can barely even walk without looking like I have wooden legs. It's quite preposterous.

To be honest, I'm not really looking forward to Winter Conference. Well, I am and I'm not. I am because I know it'll be a great time and good to see everyone. I'm not looking forward to how we just go right from Christmas into the conference. It's too crazy and I'm exhausted. And I know that it's work for me. It's not a conference FOR me, but I am taking part in running the conference. And sometimes that's kinda crazy. But I guess it makes sense because of the student's schedules.

Anyway, I'm pretty exhausted right now. I think I may read or do something really relaxing.

OH! And one more VERY exciting thing; I got a TON of scrapbooking stuff! I'm UBER excited to get scrapbookin' (and Tamsin, if you're reading this - we are SO on for the 1st week of January!) because now I'm all re-stocked and I'll have a ton to scrapbook! Hoorah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...