Monday, December 12, 2005

time flies when you get older

.It's unbelieveably cold out.
Today I went to a funeral. I was freezing the whole time. I wore a skirt with no nylons. I hate nylons. They suck. I swear they must have been invented by someone who enjoys being uncomfortable. Weird.
I got to see people I hadn't seen in a very long time (probably 10 or more years). It was crazy. I forgot that when I grow up, other people grow up too. The guy who I had my very first kiss with was there. It was weird. He's not a little kid anymore. In fact, he HAS a kid. Very weird. And all these little boys that I used to know are not so little anymore. They are definitely closing in on being men. MAKE IT STOP!
Growing up happens so fast. How many times have I heard friends of mine say lately that time is just flying by now. It's so true.
So this has been a pondersome email.
The end.

1 comment:

  1. Nice one. But it's not a pondersome email it is a pondersome post on your blog. Haha.
    Lubya

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...