Friday, December 2, 2005

A movie not worth your time

Late last night I had the unfortunate occurance to view the remade Dukes of Hazzard featuring Johnny Knoxville, Seann William Scott and among others, Jessica Simpson.
Despite being a regular dude who chooses to hurt himself and do foolish things, Johnny Knoxville looked like an Oscar winner beside Jessica Simpson. Yes, she's got a goregeous body and kudos to her for working really hard to get it. But when I say her acting was brutal, I mean it. It was B-R-U-T-A-L.
And what's with the PG rating? There were numerous scenes with bare breasts and the F bomb being dropped occasionally as if it were just a pound of sugar (leave that one alone). There's no WAY I'd sit by while my children (if I had any) sat through that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...