Friday, December 16, 2005

high in the sky, apple pie hopes...

Things I want to do:
1. go to a U2 concert
2. go to a Coldplay concert
3. make a FULL OUT gourmet meal
4. go bungee jumping
5. experience the wonder of carrying another human being within your own body
6. run a 1/2 marathon
7. start playing guitar again
8. start playing piano again
9. write a really good song
10. make an entire Thanksgiving/Christmas meal for my very own family
11. visit every continent
12. take another photography course
13. eloquently express myself
14. take hip hop dance lessons
15. paint a picture
16. own my own home
17. learn another language fluently
18. be used by God to change lives in whatever situation I am in
19. start exercising on a regular basis
20. eat healthier

I anticipate additions to this list as time goes by.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Vaness!

    I love your list, but the numbers 1 and 2 I TOTALLY would LOVE to do. In fact, those are the only two bands I would actually invest in seeing live.

    Love ya!

    Jenna

    ReplyDelete
  2. i would love to take a hip hop class! we should look into it.
    and i miss you toooo!!!!!

    what are you guys doing for new years?
    love sab

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...