Tuesday, October 11, 2005

SLEEP

I have this love-hate relationship with sleep and more specifically sleeping in. I love to sleep in! I always have really good dreams AND it's also just a nice feeling to be lying in bed when you should be awake and dressed and doing something productive.
At the same time, I hate seeing the time on the clock past 9am and thinking about how much I could have been doing by now - the day goes by so much faster when you sleep in.
It's also a vicious circle. You sleep in. So you stay up later because you're not tired. So you sleep in because you stayed up so late. And so on and so forth.
But sleep.
It's truly a wonderful thing.
RANDOM BLOG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...