Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Photograph


I was lying in bed last night thinking and the only thing going around my head was the song "Photograph" but Nickelback. Now I'm not a die-hard Nickelback fan, but I do like quite a few of their songs. This song, however has really resonated with me for some reason. Maybe because I really enjoy reminiscing about my childhood and growing up and looking at pictures. We were all so different then and life was so different then.
It's just about looking back on how things were and saying good-bye to the past and hello to what's to come and what is in the now.
All I know is that it gets stuck in my head for hours and when I hear it on the radio when I'm driving, I end up speeding because I'm belting out the song and I don't even realize it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!
If you're commenting as "Anonymous" please make sure to sign your name under your comment so I know who you are!
Happy day to you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...